DivideBuy has announced the strengthening of its senior team, with multiple new appointments.
The UK point-of-sale (POS) finance specialist has focused on its commercial leadership team, as it seeks to elevate its growth strategy.
Outlining the roles and what the growth means, DivideBuy revealed its new commercial senior leadership team now includes:
- Pat Hourigan as Head of Sales: In his new role, Hourigan will maximise sales growth, grow revenues and market share, identify new business opportunities and lead the sales team.
- Samir Ray as Head of Product: Ray will align DivideBuy’s product strategy and overall business strategy and ensure the company’s products meet the needs of its customers.
- Ben Smith as Head of Partnerships: Smith will deliver value and scale for the business by building strategic partnerships that drive DivideBuy’s LendTech strategy.
- Scott Winstanley as Head of Marketing: Winstanley will set and drive the company’s expanded multi-channel marketing strategy.
- David Stewart as Head of Compliance: Stewart is set to lead the execution of the company’s risk and compliance programmes to identify, analyse and mitigate internal and external events that may impact the company.
Headed up by the recently-appointed Teresa Byrne, Chief Commercial Officer, these hires mark a new chapter for the Newcastle-under-Lyme business, following the£300m funding agreement announced in late 2021 with global investment management firm, Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP.
On the new hires, Byrne commented: “We’re thrilled that Pat, Samir, Ben, Scott and David are bringing their in-depth leadership, operations and business intelligence strengths to DivideBuy, at an incredibly exciting time to be joining DivideBuy as we build on our gathering momentum in the growing POS finance market.
“With their established expertise and proven business success, myself and the commercial senior leadership team will be a catalyst for DivideBuy’s ambitious plans for the future. We are now well placed to become the go-to credit partner for consumers and merchants, offering the nation’s shoppers truly flexible finance.”
DivideBuy’s latest senior appointments demonstrate its commitment to providing consumers in all income groups with affordable POS finance based on responsible lending practices, as well as giving retailers the ability to offer more consumer payment choice.