Fintech Gala Technology has partnered with Nuapay and Apple Paythrough its flagship payments tool SOTpay to support businesses’ digital transformation.
By leveraging Nuapay’s Open Banking capabilities and Apple Pay’s leadership in mobile payments, Gala has developed a ‘revolutionary’ payment gateway that promises to guide businesses on their way to transforming their operations so that they can cater to shifting consumer demands.
Jason Mace, CEO of Gala Technology, commented: “Our partnership with Nuapay and Apple Pay signifies our unwavering commitment to delivering cutting-edge payment solutions to businesses. We’re excited to be at the forefront of digital transformation, providing our clients with the tools they need to thrive in the ever-evolving financial landscape.”
Some of the gateway’s key highlights as listed by Gala include:
- A streamlined payments approach and reduced error margin through Nuvei’s Open Banking;
- Mobile payments integration with all iOS devices thanks to Apple Pay;
- Simplified payments processing and operational efficiency;
- The ability to adapt quickly to emerging trends and technologies;
- A competitive boost in the integrated payments space thanks to all of the above.
Chris Evans, Business Development Manager at Gala Technology, added on the partnership: “This partnership opens up a world of possibilities for businesses seeking to streamline their payment processes and offer unparalleled convenience to their customers.
“We’re confident that our innovative payment gateway will become an integral part of their digital transformation journey.”