The UK Gambling Commission has announced its new Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice (LCCP). These regulations introduce stronger requirements on age and identity verification requirements for operators.
But are all operators up to date with the changes?
Watch the latest webinar from HooYu to learn more about how operators can comply with the new requirements, as well as balance effective on-boarding with KYC compliance.
Catch-up below and find out how to:
- Move KYC forward in the customer on-boarding process
- Improve KYC practices and the level at which they are performed
- Work with customers to educate them about identity verification processes
- Reverify and keep customer identity information updated
- Use KYC logic layers to make on-boarding simple and frictionless
You can find a recording of the webinar here.
Want to know more?
Identity verification specialist HooYu are used by gaming operators to verify customer age and identity at point of first-time deposit or payout.
HooYu has produced a compliance guide to help operators prepare for the new UK age verification regulations. Download a copy here.